CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY PRACTICE
Marco’s clinical practice provides counselling and psychotherapy services to individual adults and couples.
He specialises in the following areas:
- Anxiety (including the anxiety disorders)
- Depression (sub-clinical and clinical)
- Men’s mental health and well-being
- Work related challenges, including – stress, conflict, work-performance, leadership skills
- Relationship / marital / family issues
- career direction, professional burnout
He has specialist training in:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (including Schema based work)
- Interpersonal Therapy (ITP)
- Process Oriented Psychology
- and Family Systems work
He is also trained in:
- Mindfullness and meditation.
His philosophy and approach is client centred, collaborative, systemic, and pragmatic. He is also skilled in working with unconscious processes.
ORGANISATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY PRACTICE –
MKP CONSULTING provides Executive Coaching and Organisational Consulting Services to workplaces of all sizes including SMEs, large corporates, family businesses, and government. He works with staff, leaders, boards, and HR – individually and as teams.
Marco has expertise in the following areas:
- Leadership Coaching – Individual and Team based
- Organisational Culture – diagnosis and development
- Workplace mental health
- Conflict management and mediation
- Team dynamics and development
- Family Businesses
Feel free to contact me if you have an enquiry, or if I can provide any further information